Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama!!!!

Hello All,

Taking a break from our usual hair topics because I feel it is necessary to mention the incredible change that is happening in our country. It has truly been a historic event watching yesterday's inaguration of our 44th President. Makes me proud to be an American!! I am looking forward to the changes and initiatives this administration has promised. It is a breath of fresh air to have someone that is so charasmatic and driven to deliver changes for his fellow Americans. We all know that 2008 has been a rough year for everyone but I believe that with new change, we can turn this country around! I look forward to hearing all your comments! I just wanted to share my enthusiasm with everyone!

God Bless Everyone!

Hair Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment