Friday, January 6, 2017
Ghana braids or also known as other names including Cherokee cornrows, pencil cornrows, invisible cornrows, and even banana braids. Ghana Braids are becoming one of the most popular ways of wearing your weave for this year. Summer seasons always shows a spike in women of color choosing for this particular sassy style. Ghana Braids are great not just for the convenience factor but also for the protective benefits. Ghana Braids also will prevent you from running to the salon every few week.
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
This method works best for Longer Crochet Braid Styles.
- 1. Apply conditioner on her the Synthetic Hair and work your way to your scalp.
- 2. Spray lukewarm water to the Synthetic Hair after applying conditioner to your Synthetic Hair to re-moisturize your Crochet Braids.
- 3. Use a de-tangling brush to brush out all knots and tangles working from the ends to the scalp. Do not brush too vigorously or the waves or twists will become completely straight.
- 4. Separate a section of the Crochet Braids and re-twist the hair using the 2 strand twisting method for the entire Crochet Braids.
- 5. Once completed, Begin to rinse by squeezing and cleanse the conditioner out of the Crochet Braids.
- 6. Once the Crochet Braids are completely dry, undo the 2 strand twists by gently un-twisting all the strands. Ultimately, this will give you back the volume and shine for another few weeks of this fabulous Crochet Braids Style.
**Please be aware that the overall appearance, texture, and style of Crochet Braids change over time. It is normal for the hair to begin matting, frizzing, knotting, and tangling especially when exposed to saltwater, chlorine, or natural oils.
|Black 'n Gold Kanekalon Synthetic Braids|
Washing Your Black 'n Gold Kanekalon Synthetic Braiding Hair
Looking for a hair style that can add length and make your hair easier to manage? Similar to natural hair, Black 'n Gold synthetic braids style need to be washed. Black 'n Gold Synthetic braids accumulate dirt, oil and residue, over time making them look dull and frizzy. It usually means that its usually time to wash your Black 'n Gold synthetic braids. This will ensure the Black 'n Gold synthetic braids will remains in it's best possible condition for looking fabulous.
Things You'll NeedBraid shampoo or Regular Shampoo Towel Black 'n Gold Braid spray
- Apply braid shampoo or 1 tsp. of regular shampoo diluted in 2 qt. of lukewarm water, to your scalp and massage thoroughly to loosen oils and dirt. For the best results, try using a shampoo that does not contain "sulfates" as these are deep cleansing agents and will be too harsh on your Black 'n Gold Braids.
- Spray Black 'n Gold moisturizing braid treatment spray to your braids to replace lost moisture from shampooing.
- Dry your Black 'n Gold braids with a towel to dry excess water.
- Rinse the shampoo completely again.
Saturday, February 13, 2016
Black is beauty. Braiding hair has been a culture for more than thousands of years. When you add style to your braided up do it makes you look younger and a source of Black is beautiful attraction. Up dos tend to collect hair at the crown to prevent heat and protects your natural hair. Up dos are great hairstyles for events, weddings and more less formal to command respect and sophistication. Braids needs little to no maintenance and to have an up do that’s up to date, stylish , and modern. Braids are simple to do but exclusively sexy and attractive. Up do’s look perfect with any face shape and tone but for colored up do’s it’s rather selective with different skin tones.
Box braids give you many hair styling ideas. One of them is the high up-do.
Whenever you need to have our box braids out of your face you can style a huge trendy up-do hairstyle like the following one. It is beautiful and stylish at the same time.
Black braided up dos are easy to accessorize when it comes to different length earrings, Bangles and makeup to complete your looks for a sexy yet respectful look. Black braided up dos make perfect looks for brides when it comes to beautiful designs that need their weddings to be a moment to remember for decades.
Friday, February 12, 2016
Box and goddess braids are both protective braiding hair styles. Wear them for months at a time and don’t require a lot of maintenance. Box and Goddess Braids can help protect your hair during the winter and summer months.
In the '90s, Both styles were extremely popular and have been making their way back to trend the braiding hair forefront over the past couple of years. In fact, "box braids" and "goddess braids" styles are the top hairstyle search terms. Both "These braid trends are seasonal (with searches peaking in the summer months), and are most popular in the South,"
Braiders are always looking for new and innovative ways to braid box braids and goddess braids.
Beyonce, pulls off thigh-grazing blonde box braids .
Solange gathers her braids atop her head in a big bun fit for a queen.
Singer Keri Hilson styles her super long braids in a some-up-some-down 'do.
Our Favorite, Gabrielle Union turned her small boxed braids into one large side braid that's both easy to do and refreshingly sexy.
A box-braid bob and bun. Both Fun and Easy for the Summer Seasons.
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Here are some of the charming looks of women with big box braided Black hairstyles to keep moving with trend. You can try them with long or small box braids to your desired lengths below the shoulders to look sexy. You can even braid them with neutral black or dark tone color, Lights colors or any of your favorite colors that meet your heart desires.
Braided Black Big Box Hairstyles doesn’t have restrictions to any skin tone or any face shape. You can secure the braids with a hair band to prevent it from falling over your forehead or a bandanna/scarf to works out well.
Braided Big Box hairstyles for black women is the way forward for those black women of color that need to improve their looks a bit from the old days of human hair weaves. This hairstyle works for all seasons and to spice it more you can add a hat in the cold to look cute and in hot days you can either hold it at the back of neck to do away with excess hot weather temps.
Wow! So pretty and neat! It is a creative inspiration for us when using different ideas for how to braiding our hair!